BiLight 100 Litre Hot Water Cylinder with a high-efficient heat exchanger
Unvented Pressurised SEE NOTE BELOW
The electric water heaters of the BiLight Vertical series with inbuilt high-efficiency heat exchanger / internal coil to provide a smart solution. In addition to storing 96 litres of hot water for domestic consumption, the appliance has an internal heat exchanger coil for connecting the appliance to a central heating or other similar system. Alternatively it allows the cylinder to be connected to an alternative source of heat energy such as solar system thermal panels, or a wood burning stove with back boiler or pellet or gas burners, etc.
The 100 litre Option offers 18 minutes of continous hot water and will consume an average of 1.5kw of electricity per 24 hour cycle.
The electric water heaters of the BiLight Vertical series with inbuilt high-efficiency heat exchanger are a smart solution for connecting the appliance to a central heating or other similar system. It allows the utilization of alternative sources of heat energy such as solar systems, wood pellet or gas burners, etc. The product range offers the following water storage capacity 80 litres, 100 litres, 120 litres and 150 litres.
IMPORTANT. THIS APPLIANCE IS UNVENTED AND UNDER UK BUILDING CONTROL REGULATIONS IT MUST BE INSTALLED IN CONJUNCTION WITH AT LEAST 2 FORMS OF SAFETY. THE APPLIANCE HAS ONE FORM OF SAFETY BUILT IN, (THERMO TEMPERATURE SWITCH) THEREFORE AT LEAST ONE OTHER FORM OF SAFTY MUST BE INSTALLED AND WE RECOMMEND 2 ADDITIONAL FORMS OF SAFETY IN THE FORMS AN 8 LITRE SAFETY EXPANSION VESSEL AND A 3.5 BAR PRESSUR RELEASE VALVE. THIS APPLIANCE SHOULD ONLY BE INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED G3 INSTALLER. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE G3 REGULATIONS MAY INVALIDATE THE WARRANTY.
- Inbuilt high-efficiency heat exchanger /extra power serpentine/ with integrated TURBOLATOR, a patented solution for fast water heating through energy from alternative sources
- Additional pocket for placing a temperature sensor
- Specific design of the internal heat exchanger coil to improve the heating of the full water
- PISTON EFFECT for supervision of the speed of incoming water and increase of the hot water amount with up to 15%
- INSUTECH – an in-house TESY technology for highly efficient insulation and extremely low heat losses
- BiLight indication for easy and fast recognition of the work modes
|BiLight 100 S
|Heating time 45K (15 – 60°C)**80°C
|Heat exchanger surface
|Heat exchanger capacity
|Continuous flow rate of DHW at ΔT 35°C *60-80°C
|Exchange power in continuous mode (max. coil output) *60-80°C