ModEco Cloud with Wi-Fi Control
Next-generation electric water heaters, combining modern design and eco-friendly smart technology. The ModЕco Cloud electric water cylinder offers remote control via Internet and via a mobile smart phone (no internet required) through the TESY Cloud app. It can also be controlled by the convenient touch-control panel and bright LCD display.
Designed to be connected directly to the mains cold water supply, the TESY unvented hot water cylinders provide fast and efficient hot water with low energy consumption and simple installation. Simply connect the cylinder to a mains cold water supply on the inwards feed connection and connect the hot water pipework to the outwards feed connection cylinder (both connections are 15mm, and are located on the underside of the cylinder), connect to a 13amp fused spur and the cylinder will provide hot water.
The ModEco incorporates specially developed software that reduces the electricity costs without limitation to the hot water supply or the user’s comfort. The appliance incorporates a a patented PISTON effect water inlet nozzle, ensuring up to 15% more hot water. To ensure low operational costs, long life and reliability, the cylinder is coated in a high efficiency insulation material (Insutech), the cylinder has a glass ceramic coating on the inside of the tank to protect against corrosion and to ensure the highest level of potable water hygiene.
- Remote control with or without Internet
Control via Internet through TESY Cloud app
Full device management with Indoor control
- Optimised SMART mode keeps track of your habits and monthly statistics even when turned off
- Extra protection for longer product life: An alert activates if there is no water in the tank
- Ultimate hygiene for your safety and comfort: Automatic Anti legionella setting neutralises germs by heating the water up to 65 ºC once a week
- Energy class B
- ECO SMART mode
- Warranty 7 years
- Built-in dry ceramic heater for protection against limescale and for silent operation
- Touch control panel and LCD display
- PISTON EFFECT for control of the speed of incoming water and increase of the hot water amount with up to 15%
- INSUTECH – an in-house TESY technology for highly efficient insulation and extremely low heat losses
- PLASMA-ARC welding of the water tank for extended useful life
- WALL MOUNTED (brackets included, does NOT include screws)
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL to allow the user to set the desired water temperature
- FREEZE PROTECTION – GLASS CERAMIC coating for corrosion protection
- Diameter of each Model is 440mm
NB. Building Control regulations apply when safely installing an un-vented hot water cylinder. The Cylinders are unvented and require a small safety expansion vessel (8 litre) and a pressure release valve installing on the pipework in accordance with UK regulations.
If you have any technical questions we are on hand to help 0161 439 1400
Manufactured In Europe
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS AN EXTRA DELIVERY CHARGE OF £45.00 TO ALL BT, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Ireland, Channel Islands, HS and ZE, and any post codes outside mainland UK. We will contact you after the order to take payment.