Offering the latest cutting edge technology in Energy Saving, Electric room heating.
The TESY CN51 is an attractive slim line, wall mounted panel heater that offers complete control over the two most important aspects of room heating,
namely the room temperature and energy consumption.
You can control the appliance by the touch control panel that is conveniently positioned on the top side of the heater, or via a Smart Phone,
through the TESY app. The TESY App allows you to connect and independantly control over 30 appliances on one WiFi network to offer YOU complete
control over your heating. Timed operation and temperature settings are simple to set and alter if and when required.
You will never have to worry about leaving home early when the heating is still on, or coming back sooner than expcted to a cold room. The TESY CN51 energy efficient room heaters offer 21st century control for modern living.
- Maximum power: 500 W – WiFi Controllable via Smart phone App or manual control via control panel
- Heating Area 4-6m2 – 10-15m3
- Quick and connection to myTESY app for complete control over on/off times and temperature settings
- Intuitive Electronic Control Pane with LED display indicating desired room temperature
- Energy saving features and ErP Compliant– Appliance with the maximum value of seasonal energy efficiency
- Predefined modes: Eco, Comfort, Sleep and Optimal convection – up to 25% faster room heating
- Electronic thermoregulator 10-30° C with accuracy ±0.1°C- saves up to 21% electricity costs
- Weekly programmer 24h / 7d with 30-minute step, Open window/door functions with On / Off option
- Delayed start function – up to 96 hours, Keyboard lock / children protection
- Overheating protection, Tip-over protection Anti-frost protection, fixed on 5° C, with On / Off option
- Bathroom installation option – splash proof IP24 protection, Modern design with a slim profile, Robust metal construction
- Height 459mm / Width 442mm / Depth 77mm, Weight 3.2kg
- 5 different models / variants available: 500w, 1000w, 1500w, 2000w and 2500w Heating Output