The BiLight Vertical electric water heaters offer the very latest innovation in highly efficient electric hot water heating.
The BiLight Series offer “un-vented” hot water cylinders that conform to the highest European high efficiency requirements. Manufactured in Europe, the product range offers models with storage capacity ranging from 30 to 150 litres. (30 litre / 50 litre / 80 litre / 100 litre / 120 litre / 150 litre).
Designed to be connected directly to the mains cold water supply, the TESY unvented hot water cylinders provide fast and efficient hot water with low energy consumption and simple installation.
Simply connect the cylinder to a mains cold water supply on the inwards feed connection and connect the hot water pipework to the outwards feed connection cylinder (both connections are 15mm, and are located on the underside of the cylinder), connect to a 13amp fused spur and the cylinder will provide hot water.
The unique design offers an adjustable temperature control to allow the user to select the desired water temperature and high efficiency water heating that are up to 16% more efficient than rival hot water cylinders.
- PISTON EFFECT for control of the speed of incoming water and increase of the hot water amount with up to 15%
- INSUTECH – an in-house TESY technology for highly efficient insulation and extremely low heat losses
- ELECTRIC On/Off Switch
- PLASMA-ARC welding of the water tank for extended useful life
- WALL MOUNTED (brackets included, does NOT include screws)
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL to allow the user to set the desired water temperature
- LIGHT COLOUR Indicator to provide a visual indication that the water is at the designed temperature
- FREEZE PROTECTION
- GLASS CERAMIC coating for corrosion protection
- Diameter of each Model is 440mm
NB. Building Control regulations apply when safely installing an un-vented hot water cylinder. The Cylinders are unvented and require a small safety expansion vessel (5-8 litre) and a pressure release valve installing on the pipework in accordance with UK regulations.
If you have any technical questions we are on hand to help 0161 439 1400
Manufactured In Europe
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS AN EXTRA DELIVERY CHARGE OF £40.00 TO ALL BT, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Ireland, Channel Islands, HS and ZE, and any post codes outside mainland UK. We will contact you after the order to take payment.